All times are UTC

Post subject: A new start :)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:41 pm 
Light User

Its bad that you lost all your data and stuff,anyway I would sugest using upload sites or email free space and not sharing those files,thats my advice for future projects and hopefully mine that il sugest.
Altho I wont begin with full presentation right now I want to ask geX is he ready and has he finished his education/free time/desire.
Ok heres the thing - A wc3 version of the Zombie plague thats for Counter Strike 1.6
If you haven't played it its a fun thing.It will be a PvP i think it might be possible to be 12 players.
It will be on rounds - each round a random person becomes a zombie and every person he kills(1 hit usualy) becomes a zombie too until all players become zombiez.A zombie revives after 5 sec after dying,If all zombies die during these seconds humans win.
It may sound boring but the game has diferent modes to start based on chance - Normal Infecion- 1 zombie - Multi infection - 2-4 zombies , Swarm mode(low chance) - 10-50% of players become zombies but zombies dont kill on 1 hit and dead humans dont turn into zombies, Survivor mode( very low chance) - 1 epic man vs all zombies , Nemesis(very low) mode all humans vs 1 epic strong zombie which dont infect people and Plague(extremely low) mode thats 50% of people turn into zombies and 1 of them is Nemesis and one of the remaining humans become a Survivor.
Thats the begining and a little of gameplay but theres so much to explain, its a nice thing.
I played it , its supreme i liked it on the COunter Strike, but its one server and heres a interesting fact:
Some of the playing people payed for VIP priveleges of this game - Like access anytime if server is full , bonus things in the gameplay, that makes the game interesting like points for killing zombies and with those points buying extra wepons and stuff which are very powerfull.
Well I didn't pay... but it can become a star in wc3 maps since it got to the mind of people.
Think about this geX ,you and your contributors.

Post subject: Re: A new start :)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:04 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

YouTD Score: 53
GeX will not work on any wc3 map.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:17 pm 
Light User

Oh okay then I wont bother anymore :D
YouTD was a good succes for you guys congratulations , even though people don't understand it.
The map is great, its unique, but I have 1 note very very hard and imposable by its random system.
Could be in top 10 best maps even tho it doesnt exist.
K you can close the thread now.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:45 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

YouTD Score: 53
ZEEP wrote:
YouTD was a good succes for you guys congratulations , even though people don't understand it.
The map is great, its unique, but I have 1 note very very hard and imposable by its random system.

You can use the build mode instead .)

I don't want to close the thread. Perhaps someone else is interested in creating the map.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 7:34 am 
Power User

i can start working on it. Seems fairly easy to me, heck there isn't that much triggering involved in the spells :)

i'll just ask for one thing - good terrain. I have another project now, which i deem more important, but after new years eve i'll have tons of free time and i'll try to work on both of them :)
So yea, make me a good terrain and i'll see what i can do (also pm me with better descriptions of how stuff works there cause i never played zombie cs :P )

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:33 pm 
Light User

MasterCassim wrote:
ZEEP wrote:

You can use the build mode instead .)

I don't want to close the thread. Perhaps someone else is interested in creating the map.

No i mean 10 normal undead Sif armor Xarmor++++ and Regen
Really took me down :D