All times are UTC

Post subject: About ''Team Domination''
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:23 pm 
User

I think Team Domination: is a great map but i need lots of fixes and stuff :P
i played it few times and i have some things that i would like to see on future versions:
- You should be able to destroy the main enemy building only when you control both ( south and north ) points.
- When you pick your class it should be like this if some1 picks scout others wouldn't be able to pick the same class.
- To get one of the points you should destroy the tower (if there is one) and wait like 30 sec in the middle and only then it would start to build.
- The main building should have some attack because its too easy to destroy it. :P
- Game need some modes.
- Anything else. ;)

I have played it few times and i like it and I'm waiting for next version of this map. :arrow:

Listen. I don't know who you are,
or where you came from, but from
now on, you do as I tell you. Okay?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:16 pm 
Light User

I really love this map, Please continue making this!

I support the idea's above, but that leaves one player without a hero to choose from. I say allow two max, of each hero.

I can't wait for the heroes to be finished, You said 5 spells for each hero? oh man...that'd be awesome!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 3:11 pm 
Light User

I am also a big fan of this map (idea). it has huge potential in my opinion and i hope you will focus more of your energy and imagination towards it. feedback will come as soon as people will start to play it. i want to see the day when we will play TEAM DOMINATION tournaments as today CASTLE FIGHTS tournaments are going on

just one request and thats an estetic one: the layout of the map is too boring, too not alive, maybe you'll change this as well

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:24 pm 
Light User

Not too many people seem to be enthusiast regarding the concept of this map, or not too many of them are testing it. one or another anyway schade.
I still think it has great potential, looks to me as a sort of team fortress with a stronger flavour of tactic in it

I donno why but ive got the feeling that as soon as map will go in a more serious stage, it will become more popular and the people will enjoy it. Most of them play only whats popular on bnet and perhaps somehow they are right because the quality of other maps, beside the afirmated ones (like dota, cf, rabbits etc ), is questionable.

So do you still work on it sometimes gekko?
cheers and keep up the good stuff