All times are UTC

Post subject: VERY Imb units
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 9:31 pm 
New User

There are 3 very broken units that collapse the game instantly once spammed...the first is the druid...that spam is nearly impossible to stop unless you do air units which are still too weak or immune unites..which there arent hardly any and they are usually high tier units

The second one is the Naga Siren. Not only does she spawn strong units in front of her but she has this ABSURDLY broken purge spell....and believe me once spammed theres no way out but the grave and this is bullshit because its not even a fight at this point

The most broken and gamebreaking unit is the Firelord. He not only does high damage, has alot of health, high armor, good range....he splits into 2...fair enough but thewn to make it completely broken he has a 20% chance to shoot a furecone the deals alot of damage and usually happens frequently....i saw 2 firelords take out a staggering 40 units and push them back by themselves. This makes me wonder...how anyone didnt test this at all....the computer spams them along with above units. Even worse..the Elementals dont use mana on units so the Elderblademaster and everything else that uses Feedback cant do anything to them.....i say either nerf these people or ban themk altogether because they are ruining the game hard...this game has potential and yes you can TRY to use their weakness...but since you cant control units to target the units they are good against...is otherwise out of the questions.....i havent seen an update of this game in a long time so I assume the even if you read this this game is dead...probably due to this overused and overpowered units.

Post subject: Re: VERY Imb units
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:55 am 
Light User

1. Druid is... not op at all. In fact, he is quite weak. His entangle is bugger all as well. Don't get me wrong, he is great support unit. But if this is all you're building, you will have a terrible time. Assassins 1 shot them, most piercing units 2-3 shot them. Air units just chomp them for breakfast. How are they broken?

2. Naga Siren is among the worst units in the game. I don't build her even when I'm swimming in money. She is just fucking terrible for the cost. So what that she can purge and spam lobsters? She is dog food, at best.

3. There is no unit with a Firelord model in the game. Do you mean the Voidwalker?

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:43 pm 
New User

He is talking about the firelord from the Elemental race in the Castle fight 1.22a ES version.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:36 am 
New User

theblitched wrote:
He is talking about the firelord from the Elemental race in the Castle fight 1.22a ES version.

I am curious concerning this play, Can you please clarify what is it all about?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:12 am 
New User

Me too is curious with this kind online videogames and I am very much interested to learn all this things if possible. Does anyone have the concern to do some clarifications please?