All times are UTC

Post subject: Build Mode
PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:48 am 
Advanced User

Hello guys,

it is anoying me since YouTD was founded, but with alo of broken combinations you could sometimes abuse builed mode. But I want to see one guy who finished Extrem on builed mode. There is not one. Why ? Simple your main tower you get late has 0 xp not 1 fucking potion on it and try to carry until you reach your good tower without using them on a good semi carry. I want to have that builed mode with extrem and even with very hard to give isnane xp boost. Cause on extrem it is unbeatable. Not once it happend and if you say yea sure it happend show me a screen. Or try it for yoursefl you will just get raped at around lvl 90.

I want that builed mode extrem gives you 400% exp more then normaly extrem mode does. Sounds much but ;) still nto enough but at least okay.

And chnge the tooltip where it is stated that builed mode is easy this is a lie or writen by a guy who never even played builed mode and tried to beat the game (without old rigged towers).

Thx

Greetings

Chaosknight

"People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything. Because people are stupid, they will believe a lie because they want to believe it's true, or because they're afraid it might be true."