All times are UTC

Post subject: Can't scroll camera anymore, only on youTD
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:11 am 
New User

So I just played a match on YouTD, was fun. I restarted to play another match, now I can't fucking scroll my camera anymore, period. I've restarted the client, I've tried out different settings to start with. Nothing will let me scroll the camera. What is going on? I load up another custom map and I can scroll the camera just fine but not on YouTD. Why is this happening? I can't move the camera at all, not with the keyboard, not with the mouse. Its completely frozen on the starting tower after I select a champion, so I can't even play the map.

Post subject: Re: Can't scroll camera anymore, only on youTD
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:21 am 
YouTD developer
YouTD developer

YouTD Score: 32
gretzel wrote:
So I just played a match on YouTD, was fun. I restarted to play another match, now I can't fucking scroll my camera anymore, period. I've restarted the client, I've tried out different settings to start with. Nothing will let me scroll the camera. What is going on? I load up another custom map and I can scroll the camera just fine but not on YouTD. Why is this happening? I can't move the camera at all, not with the keyboard, not with the mouse. Its completely frozen on the starting tower after I select a champion, so I can't even play the map.

Never heard of this happening before. Off the top of my head:
- Did you forget to choose elements and roll the dice?
- Try typing '-unlock'
- Try unlocking camera with keyboard shortcut (I think it's ctrl-c, but not sure)
- Try using one of the zoom commands
- Did you pick 'boon' mode? That has some stuff that tinkers with the camera at the start of the game, maybe it's breaking.

Post subject: Re: Can't scroll camera anymore, only on youTD
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:29 pm 
YouTD Admin
YouTD Admin

YouTD Score: 87
One possible cause is playing on a modified mapfile. If this happens to you on the mapfile downloaded from this site and when you host the game or play single player, then it is indeed a curious fucking happenstance, and a replay file would be appreciated.