All times are UTC

Post subject: Taking over Castle Fight- Port?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:28 pm 
New User

Hey all,
I'm currently a college CS student with a fairly heavy interest in these kind of games, and I was very into Castle Fight back in the day. I'm considering attempting to make a semi-official port of Castle Fight to Dota 2 (there is one or two currently in progress, but frankly they're pretty shoddy and haphazard at the moment). If I wanted to do this, how would I get in contact with the original creator? If I ended up getting sufficiently committed to this and if the original author approved, I might even try to see if I can modify the YouTD engine to move it to Dota 2 custom games as well (Dota 2 is a free system with a more powerful/updated engine than the WC3 world builder, so I feel that it would be the best move for the future of Castle Fight). Any thoughts, people?

Post subject: Re: Taking over Castle Fight- Port?
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:48 pm 
New User

hmmm looks AWESOOME !!

but i think that the forum is dead . . .

because i come here for same thing, i play Starcraft 2 maps and the Engine Suck . . is like trow pirañas to dinosaurs .. is the most heavy obsolete engine ever, and as allways their cutomer services and oultrageous exclusive Jewish behavior about FU YOU !!! WE WANT MONEY YOU INFERIOR BEAST !! . . so i quit . . but the Tools from reborn and the Engines from Valve are awesome . . i do not remember programation on vlve hammer right now .. but if i take some time i could even do a Castle Fight on first Person Shooter. but as Sierra online Stole so many of my creations .. i dont want even get involved with any of them, after Goose Die. . no one of us back to do something . . I was involved on QA 2 the first version of Quake Arena with fire guns . . before Half Life engine . . .and counter strike shitt . . . i do the Navy MP5 first skin . .and i cant remember who stole all our efforts and shut down the forum and run to the offices. just i know that GOOSE was poisoned with Ink from Print machines and die of leukimia or something like that. realy realy fast . .so . .i wont touch any BIT on this shitty one betraying every thing, so, be careful, respectful and until Gex confirm to you or denie to you, do not post it it, cause already a Chinese do a Legion TD and is pure shitt ------.--- but is Beta ok, and the map is Pre alpha . .
so .. i go to wait . ..and think, i have brain damage and lose a lot of my memory, i recibe a bullet on the right uper side of my head . .sorry. i cant help right now

Last edited by PhisX<->X3ENOF4GO on Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:49 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

YouTD Score: 53
The original creator is geX:

-> memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:22 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

YouTD Score: 240
Here I am. There are some interesting activities on CF which I do not want to disclose at that moment. Just one thing: There will be a new CF, eventually.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:16 am 
New User

bababa3216 wrote:
just i know that GOOSE was poisoned with Ink from Print machines and die of leukimia or something like that.

I never knew there was happening such as that which I guess so weird.

Last edited by jacobrosoto on Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.